The Sr. Product Manager role at Zuul will function as a key leader in the Product organization and will have ownership of the four product pillars: consumer behavior and UI, third-party (sales and account) management, logistics management, internal reporting and data management. Product ownership will span the full spectrum, translating ideas into strategy and features by facilitating product development from start to finish. This role will be responsible for achieving company goals by enhancing customer experience, both for our customers placing orders, and our operators utilizing the technology in their kitchens. They will maintain robust inbound and outbound communications with both internal stakeholders (colleagues and leadership) as well as external ones (partnership with companies, buildings, landlords, and other Market Partners) on all things related to the company's product offerings. A successful candidate should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver.
Report to the COO, this role will help lead the strategic direction and scaling of Zuul's offerings. This role is ideal for someone with senior level SaaS product management experience looking to continue their proven successful track record in the restaurant industry. They are expected to bring best-in-class e-commerce business acumen and by collaborating across the organization to complete their responsibilities, coordinating with marketing, logistics and ops. We are building an innovative new way to think about food delivery and are looking for someone to join us in this mission.
- Coordinate with Tech team on a daily basis to implement features
- Provide technical and product solutions for our e-commerce platforms
- Create and optimize cohesive experiences that are appealing, intuitive, and engaging across all touchpoints; programs that are easy for 3rd parties to integrate and manage via their native platforms; and a customer support function
- Create internal reporting dashboards and data management system to streamline data maintenance and ensure accounting accuracy
- Create up/cross selling techniques with the end goal of increasing AOV
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements with the goal of enhancing user satisfaction
- Synthesize business requirements, identify areas of uncertainty, recommend solutions, gather buy-in from relevant stakeholders, roll solution out to team, shepherd feature through development and review deliverables before being rolled out to production
- Develop metrics to measure success of program features, analyze results and impact on end users, and partner across the organization to develop action plans and enhancement recommendations
- Prepare recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Proactively identify/respond to production support issues & work with internal partners to understand options and execute to solve
- Collaborate with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps; drive the strategy for a portfolio of products to create a deliberate plan and a cohesive strategy
- Research competition and 3rd party vendors to understand e-commerce market dynamics
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and as the primary contact for inquiries related to the product.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Project Management, or other related area
- 4 years or more product management experience; background in software development and program management is preferred
- Significant experience in product lifecycle management and working in Agile environment
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with creative approach, and an ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Data driven mindset (conversion rate and sales funnel optimization); demonstrable track record of utilizing e-commerce platform to sell, and bringing new products to market
- Experience working for a D2C (or omni-channel) brand
- Aptitude to challenge self and others to deliver exceptional results
- Growth mindset - unrestrained curiosity and drive in identifying continuous opportunities
- Proven ability to establish and grow C-level relationships
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.